Basic Winemaking from Fresh Grapes Crash Course at Curds and Wine
Join us at Curds and Wine to learn the basics of making wine from fresh grapes! We will go through the processes involved, chemistry testing, and the equipment you will need, with demonstrations of the use of equipment commonly used for winemaking.
• Harvesting and crushing your grapes
• Pressing grapes
• Primary and secondary fermentations
• Wine analysis and adjustments
• Stabilizing and aging wine
• Review of equipment and ingredients needed for all processes
*Must be 21 or over to attend. Paid participants ONLY admitted to seminar.
* A $30 cancellation fee will be charged if you cancel your ticket prior to 48 hours of the event; no refunds within 48 hours of the class start.
Purchase of fresh grapes is not included; grapes must be purchased separately and wine made at home from fresh grapes. No wine is made in this class!
Purchase tickets online at:
Date: August 12, 2017 1:00 PM-4:00 PM
Location: Curds and Wine | 7194 Clairemont Mesa Blvd, San Diego, CA 92111 | 8583846566
Event website: curdsandwine.com