San Diego Fermentation Festival
The fourth annual Fermentation Fetstival is a day-long, family friendly outdoor festival celebrating fermented foods and beverages, local food and wellness.
- Workshops and demos from experts on how to make and enjoy fermented foods and beverages
- DIY Sauerkraut stations
- Keynote address by Dr. Rob Knight, UC San Diego about latest research on human microbiome (healthy gut!)
- Makers Marketplace with over 40 local and regional makers
- Wellness Pavilion with yoga classes, sound healing, acupuncture, and massage
- Music from Coral Bells Band and other Live Entertainment
Check out the Facebook event page and join the conversation!
Date: February 11, 2018 11:00 AM-5:00 PM
Location: Leichtag Commons | 450 Quail Gardens Drive, Encinitas, CA 92024 | 860-337-6368
Event website: sandiegofermentationfestival.com