- 2 pounds carrots, scrubbed, tops trimmed ~1 inch, greens reserved
- 3 garlic cloves, peeled, gently smashed
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, extra to garnish
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 tablespoon baharat spice blend
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup preserved lemon, chopped, extra to garnish
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 cup carrot greens, roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. In a large bowl combine carrots, garlic, olive oil, salt, and baharat. Mix to coat evenly. Arrange in a single layer on a large baking sheet and place in oven on center rack. Roast for 25-30 minutes or until fork tender and browned.
3. Make the sauce by combining yogurt and preserved lemon in a medium bowl. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
4. On a serving platter, layer carrots and yogurt sauce and drizzle with honey and olive oil. Garnish with carrot greens, pine nuts, and remaining preserved lemon.