Inspired by the summer stone fruits and figs currently filling San Diego farmers markets, the seasonal bounty shines in this easy tart of caramelized fruits, nutty pistachios and punchy balsamic gl...
- 2 halved, scooped, and cut into 1/4’’ slices
- 1 lime, cut in half
- 1 teaspoon Tajín (chile lime salt)
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- handful fresh cilantro, leaves and stems
- 3 radishes, thinly sliced
Arrange sliced avocados on a serving platter. Squeeze the lime halves over the avocado slices, trying to cover them all. Sprinkle dressed avocado slices with Tajín and black pepper. Scatter radishes and cilantro evenly over the dish. Serve immediately alongside just about anything, or cover and refrigerate for up to a day.
Cook's Note: Tajín is a Mexican chili-lime salt that can be found at any Mexican grocer, and most of the supermarkets around San Diego.