- 5 Large carrots, peeled and ribboned into thin strips
- 5 Radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 handful mint, leaves rolled up and thinly sliced, plus extra leaves to garnish
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, nigella seeds, or seed of choice
- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- ground black pepper
Soak carrot ribbons in a bowl of ice water for 15 minutes, drain and air dry or dry in a salad spinner.
In a small mixing bowl whisk together dressing ingredients. Taste and adjust seasoning.
Add carrot ribbons to a large serving bowl or platter and top with radishes and mint. Drizzle with dressing and gently toss to combine.
Top with seeds and garnish with extra mint leaves. Serve immediatly.