- 1 pound linguine or pasta of your choice
- 1 pound lobster meat
- ½ cup (1 stick) unsalted butter
- 6 fresh sage leaves (torn into pieces)
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground pepper
- Pinch of freshly grated nutmeg
- Parmesan cheese, grated (optional)
In a large pot, bring 8 cups of water to a rolling boil. Add pasta and cook for 7–8 minutes, or until pasta is al dente, and drain.
In a large frying pan, melt the butter over medium-high heat until golden, approximately 4 minutes. Add the sage and cook until crisp. Stir in salt, pepper and nutmeg.
Add lobster meat to frying pan and sauté until warmed through.
Toss brown butter sauce with pasta and serve with freshly grated Parmesan cheese.