Everything you need to find the CSA that's right for you.
- 4 ears of corn, husks removed
- 2 cups uncooked orzo pasta
- 1 teaspoon vegan bouillon
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup spinach, chopped
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- 1/2 bunch cilantro, chopped
- to taste salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 2 lemons, juiced (plus more to taste)
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard seed
Making orzo pasta according to the directions on package, adding 1 teaspoon of bouillon. Once cooked, drain any excess water, rinsing with cold water to stop the cooking process, and place orzo into a large mixing bowl. Set aside.
Grill the corn, turning frequently, until the kernals are brown in places. Set aside until cool enough to handle. then
Meanwhile, add all dressing ingredients to a small bowl and whisk until well combined.
Cut the corn kernals off the cob and add to your orzo bowl. Add spinach, almonds, cilantro, and dressing; toss well to combine. Add salt, pepper, and lemon to taste.
Chill in the refrigerator or leave at room temperature until ready to serve.