- 1/3 cup tahini
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup Lemon juice
- 1 Tablespoon flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 2-5 garlic cloves, minced
- to taste salt and black pepper
- 1/4 cup, or as needed for shallow frying olive oil
- 1 head cauliflower
- 1-2 Lemon, cut into wedges
1. Make the tahini sauce: Place the tahini, water, lemon juice, parsley and garlic in a medium bowl and stir until smooth. Taste and season with salt and pepper. Cover and set aside until serving.
2. Heat the oil (about 1/2 inch deep) in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat until a bread cube dropped into the oil turns light golden after 15 seconds.
3. Add half the cauliflower to the hot oil and fry, turning occasionally, for 5-10 minutes or until golden brown and fork-tender. Remove with a slotted spoon and transfer to a plate lined with paper towel to drain. Sprinkle with a little salt and pepper. Repeat with remaining cauliflower.
4. Drizzle cauliflower with tahini sauce and serve with lemon wedges.