- 1 fennel bulb, halved lengthwise, thinly sliced
- 1 grapefruit, peeled, segments separated from inner skins
- 2 oranges, peeled, segments separated
- 2 watermelon radishes, thinly sliced
- 2 red radishes, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup pea shoot leaves, plus any young pods thinly sliced
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1 tablespoon local extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon local honey
- pinch sea salt
- 1/4 cup toasted hazelnuts, chopped
On a large platter arrange the vegetables and fruits, alternating so everything is evenly distributed.
Drizzle with lemon juice, olive oil, honey, a pinch of sea salt, and finish with a sprinkle of chopped hazelnuts.