Here's How to Keep Your New Year's Resolutions and Maybe Even Win $100
The start of the New Year is always a time of resolutions and best intentions, and to support your goals of making your lifestyle a little greener and more local, Edible San Diego and San Diego Farm to Fork Week have a 10-day challenge for you.
How You Participate:
1. Starting tomorrow, we will post a new “little way” to go local on Facebook each day for 10 days
2. Leave a FB comment under the post telling us how you plan to take action
3. Finally, share the #GoLocalSanDiego2018 post on your wall
4. You have between January 2nd and January 12th at noon to complete as many challenges as posible
5. For every read/comment/share combination (limit one per post per person), you will receive an entry into our raffle
6. The more daily challenges you participate in between January 1st-12th, the better your chances are of winning the prize
7. The winner will be announced on January 13th and will receive $100 gift certificate to a participating San Diego Farm to Fork Week (January 14th-21st) restaurant.
And hey, no matter what, starting the year off with a game-plan for keeping your resolutions is pretty great.
For a preview of the challenges to come, check out our article on Nine Easy Ways to Become a Locavore.