- 1 large head cauliflower, cleaned and roughly cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 hard boiled eggs, chopped
- 1 medium red onion, finely diced
- 4 scallions, thinly sliced
- ½ cup sliced olives
- ¼ cup dill pickle, finely diced
- 2 tablespoons dill, divided (prefer fresh but dried is fine)
- 3 tablespoons mustard, divided
- ¼-½ cup mayonnaise or olive oil
- Salt & pepper, optional
Preheat oven to 400°. Mix cauliflower with avocado oil, 1 tablespoon mustard, 1 teaspoon salt, ½ tablespoon dill, 1 tablespoon mayo and a few pinches of fresh cracked black pepper until well coated. Spread cauliflower on a large baking sheet lined with parchment paper and bake for 30 to 40 minutes until cauliflower is tender and lightly browned. Allow cauliflower to cool to room temperature or chill overnight.
Mix in remaining ingredients and chill or rest on countertop for 30 minutes before serving. Refrigerate leftovers for up to 4 days. It keeps getting better with age!